latest Internet Explorer for Win95?

Which is the latest Internet Explorer that I can install on an old IBM Aptiva running Win95(32MB of memory).
Where can I find this software ?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about latest internet explorer win95

    Windows 95 latest internet explorer ? <Windows 95 latest internet explorer ?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Which is the latest Internet Explorer that I can install on an old IBM Aptiva running Win95(32MB of memory).

    I.E. 5.5 SP2

    > Where can I find this software ?

    Browser Archive

    http://browsers.evolt.org/

    I.E. Browser Archive

    http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/

    I.E. 5.5 SP2 Download Page for IE55SP2.EXE

    http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit/5.5_SP2

Internet Explorer Microsoft Software Windows