msgrsv32 and mmtask caused invalid page fault messages

During boot up I get the message Msgrsv32 caused an
invalid page fault in module IPHLPAPI.dll at 014f:04c539d7
after I close this I get a second message MMTASK caused an
invalid page fault in module Kernel32.dll at 014f:bff9a3c0
when I close this I get two subsequent blue fatal
exception oe screens before the screen goes blank and I
have to turn off the computer. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about msgrsv32 mmtask caused invalid page fault messages

    I should have included that my system is running Win95B
    and IE5.1 SP1.

Microsoft DLL Windows