How to fit whole webpage to desktop

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
July 31, 2004 7:04:06 PM

Hi

I have a Windows95 computer. When I go online I can't see the whole webpage.
I have to use the horizontal arrow keys to move the screen to the right and
left to see the whole screen. Is there any way I can change the settings to
see the whole screen?

Thanks.

More about : fit webpage desktop

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 9:02:42 PM

You have to change your display settings to increase the desktop area.
Right-click the Desktop, click Properties from the menu that appears; then click the
Settings tab. You will see a slider control under 'Desktop Area'....move it to the
right so that it says 800X600 underneath the slider, then click Apply. BTW, what
size screen is your monitor?
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"LindaJ" <Lj@notspam.net> wrote in message
news:o Z5SKmzdEHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi
>
> I have a Windows95 computer. When I go online I can't see the whole webpage.
> I have to use the horizontal arrow keys to move the screen to the right and
> left to see the whole screen. Is there any way I can change the settings to
> see the whole screen?
>
> Thanks.

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 12:25:30 AM

Hi

I followed your directions and the problem was solved. Thank you very much
for your help.

Linda