Task Manager

Bruce

I need to install or configure the task manager to create some task agents, can you please help me???
I thank very much any help!

Perhaps you mean task scheduler. Look in Start then
Settings then Control Panel then Add/Remove programs then
Windows setup and find the option to add task scheduler
to the list of installed modules.

Do you mean Task Scheduler?
Is it on your Start Menu at Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Scheduled
Tasks?
Do you have the special folder, C:\Windows\Tasks?

What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed?
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm