invalid page fault

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
August 5, 2004 2:53:49 PM

After booting up I get an error message as follows:

EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module
KERNEL32.DLL at 017f:bff7b9f6.

Does anyone know the fix for this? I'm running Windows
98SE.

More about : invalid page fault

Anonymous
August 6, 2004 9:45:52 AM

Try here:

Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors (JAE):
http://aumha.org/a/k32fix.htm
Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors:
http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html

If no joy, then post to a Win98 newsgroup.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Dave"

!