invalid page fault

After booting up I get an error message as follows:

EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module
KERNEL32.DLL at 017f:bff7b9f6.

Does anyone know the fix for this? I'm running Windows
98SE.
1 answer Last reply
More about invalid page fault

    Try here:

    Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors (JAE):
    http://aumha.org/a/k32fix.htm
    Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors:
    http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html

    If no joy, then post to a Win98 newsgroup.

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Dave"

    >After booting up I get an error message as follows:
    >
    >EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in module
    >KERNEL32.DLL at 017f:bff7b9f6.
    >
    >Does anyone know the fix for this? I'm running Windows
    >98SE.

Microsoft Error Message Windows