how to reformat hard drive to install windows se full vers..

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
August 5, 2004 9:44:29 PM

I have a micron computer with windows
95 and I would like to install windows se full
version.The problem is that I don't know step by step
how to reformat the hard drive(clean everything)and then
install the new program(windows 98 se)If there is somebody
that can help me on this..please.My os is windows95
4.00.950b version,40MB.I am not upgrading,just putting
complete new program.thanks for your help and patience.
jose
August 6, 2004 8:09:46 AM

http://aumha.org/ has all of the information you need.

Eric,