how to reformat hard drive to install windows se full vers..

I have a micron computer with windows
95 and I would like to install windows se full
version.The problem is that I don't know step by step
how to reformat the hard drive(clean everything)and then
install the new program(windows 98 se)If there is somebody
that can help me on this..please.My os is windows95
4.00.950b version,40MB.I am not upgrading,just putting
complete new program.thanks for your help and patience.
jose
2 answers Last reply
More about reformat hard drive install windows full vers

    http://aumha.org/ has all of the information you need.

    Eric,
    http://www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/
    http://www.sharedbirthday.co.uk/

    MAKE A W98 RESTORE DISK AND INSTALL W98
    http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/w98_restore.html

    MAKE A W95 RESTORE DISK AND INSTALL W95
    http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/w95_restore.html
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "jose" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a micron computer with windows
    > 95 and I would like to install windows se full
    > version.The problem is that I don't know step by step
    > how to reformat the hard drive(clean everything)and then
    > install the new program(windows 98 se)If there is somebody
    > that can help me on this..please.My os is windows95
    > 4.00.950b version,40MB.I am not upgrading,just putting
    > complete new program.thanks for your help and patience.
    > jose

Hard Drives Windows