Fastest Photo Printer

Could someone tell me what this currently is?
Up to now I think the Canon i900 was the fastest.
Thank you.
Frank

"frank1492" <frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Could someone tell me what this currently is?
> Up to now I think the Canon i900 was the fastest.

You probably need to specify a price range. HP's Indigo 5000 press is pretty
quick, printing up to 8000 8.5"x11" prints per hour. See:
https://h30011.www3.hp.com/Products/5000/prodinfo_overview.html?pageseq=942348

Regards,

"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> schreef in bericht

> "frank1492" <frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> Could someone tell me what this currently is?
>> Up to now I think the Canon i900 was the fastest.
>
> You probably need to specify a price range. HP's Indigo 5000 press is
> pretty quick, printing up to 8000 8.5"x11" prints per hour. See:
> https://h30011.www3.hp.com/Products/5000/prodinfo_overview.html?pageseq=942348
>
> Regards,

I think cano pixma ip8500 is one of the fastest