clipboard

Jim

ok...for some reason my clipboard cannot hold info from
word prosessors or IE any more but it can remember stuff
copied from msn messenger convos and address in the
address bar on IE but nothing more....any suggestions on
how i can fix this?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try opening Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel,
click on the Windows Setup tab, open System Tools, and
remove Clipboard Viewer, and then add it back.

You remove the check mark to remove it and then put it
back to add it back.

You'll need the Windows CD for this, because the files are
on it.

This will probably replace corrupt files with new versions.

Eric,
http://www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/
http://www.sharedbirthday.co.uk/