My screen is normal, it's looked clear till now it's yellow.

Reader81

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I have computer for year, it's gaming computer and I have no problem ever since I build Computer (But Joystick on other hand) Anyway, till now, sometime my Screen fill with yellows Color, Normal it's should be clear, you know, I dont know what it's cause problem it's my Monitors "Viewsonic" 17' Inch, or it's Radeon ATI 9800 Pro 256mb, I'm sure it's both very good and wise to buy, right? Well I dont have money or little, since I'm force to payoff my other bills. so please help me out!

AMD Athlon 64 Processor
3000+
2.01, 1.00 GB of RAM
Radeon ATI 9800 Pro 256mb
Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2

hubbardt

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004
I would try taking the graphics card out and putting it back in again.
Also take the monitor cable out of the back of your PC and check for any bent pins. Connect the monitor cable back to the PC and make sure it is tightly attached.

Reader81

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I would try taking the graphics card out and putting it back in again.
Also take the monitor cable out of the back of your PC and check for any bent pins. Connect the monitor cable back to the PC and make sure it is tightly attached.
I did this, still no solve, there yellow on screen sometime.

hubbardt

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004
Are you able to test your computer on a different monitor ?
Or can you put tghe graphics card in a different computer ?

You need to determine if it is the card or the monitor. My guess would be the monitor.

SirCycO

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Try slightly bending the monitor cord next to the vga connector and see if things change... I have an old HP 17" Monitor that likes to turn blue and have to bend the cable at times.

One of these days I'll be able to afford a Flat Panel one....SIGH

-SC

TRENDING THREADS