why can't my email receive MMS?

when i try to send mms pictures to an email address, it does not go
through. like, i can send it, but the person on the receiving end
doesn't receive it. is there any way i can set up my phone so the
person on the receiving end can receive it? i called cingular and all
the lady told me was that the problem was on the receiving end...she
was no help at all. i have a motorola v220 (which came out a few days
ago) and the media basic plan.
Mobile Technology Forums
1 answer Last reply
More about email receive

    nvm....i figured out the answer....if anyone is having the same
    problem with this....

    go to camera>CLICK menu button>picture setup>resolution>u
    can choose between medium and low...personally i recommend low for
    MMS to another MMS capable phone....medium is better for email...i
    dunno why cingular won't send high resolution pictures to emails and
    cellphones. but that's what i figured out through experimenting with
    my phone...there goes a lot of wasted MMS.
    Mobile Technology Forums

Cingular Email Internet Service Providers