Wireless connection, No Internet explorer

a b F Wireless
September 13, 2004 12:11:28 PM

Hi,
I have a ipaq 3630 running PPC 2002 it has a d-link DCF-660w wireless
adapter, It is showing a full strength signal and is connected to my
wireless network but I cannot browse the internet with it. I just keep
getting messages that the page I wanted cannot be found. Can anyone please
help me to set up the ipaq to be able to use the internet explorer
capabilities.
September 14, 2004 11:14:46 PM

I am trying to sort out the exact same problem. I have not tried this yet,
but just located a possible solution on internet:

http://home.comcast.net/~spam-target/1327.html

I will likely be trying to go through this later today, but would still be
interested in any other input or any successes or problems that anyone has
had following these instructions. I will let you know how I make out later.