CD ROM Drive not working

Hi,

I have recently restored someones PC back to Windows 95
and now the CD ROM drive recognizes every CD as a music CD
and will not work correctly.

Any possible help here?

Thanks,

Jignesh.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would use TweakUI.

There are settings on the Paranoia tab that enable both
types of CD.

TweakUI 1.33 - The latest version for all versions of
Windows from 95 to Me and 2000 -

http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/
Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

Eric,
http://www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/
http://www.sharedbirthday.co.uk/

Hi,

Unfortunately, that didn't help. It still thinks that
every CD I insert is an Audio CD. In Explorer, it shows
every CD as an Audio CD and that there is only one track
on there.

Any other tips/hints would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jignesh.

/