IE 5.1 and Win 95

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
August 12, 2004 9:55:56 PM

Does anyone know where to get a copy of Internet Explorer
5.1 and/or Windows 95? Something happened recently to my
computer and I no longer have IE 5.1 installed and I am
having troubles browsing since then.

Thanks

More about : win

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 5:22:53 AM

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:55:56 -0700, "Jimmy Sechrest" <sanpfelipedreames@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know where to get a copy of Internet Explorer
>5.1 and/or Windows 95? Something happened recently to my
>computer and I no longer have IE 5.1 installed and I am
>having troubles browsing since then.
>
>Thanks

http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 3:29:21 PM

Old IE versions.
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/microsoft/ie/
http://www.greenapple.com/access/software/custom-browse...

For IE5.5 SP2, you can get a CD here for $2.99
http://on-disk.com/ie55sp2.html

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Jimmy Sechrest"

!