IE 5.1 and Win 95

Does anyone know where to get a copy of Internet Explorer
5.1 and/or Windows 95? Something happened recently to my
computer and I no longer have IE 5.1 installed and I am
having troubles browsing since then.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:55:56 -0700, "Jimmy Sechrest" <sanpfelipedreames@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where to get a copy of Internet Explorer
    >5.1 and/or Windows 95? Something happened recently to my
    >computer and I no longer have IE 5.1 installed and I am
    >having troubles browsing since then.
    >
    >Thanks

    http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit

    Old IE versions.
    http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/microsoft/ie/
    http://www.greenapple.com/access/software/custom-browsers/default.htm

    For IE5.5 SP2, you can get a CD here for $2.99
    http://on-disk.com/ie55sp2.html

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Jimmy Sechrest"
    <sanpfelipedreames@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where to get a copy of Internet Explorer
    >5.1 and/or Windows 95? Something happened recently to my
    >computer and I no longer have IE 5.1 installed and I am
    >having troubles browsing since then.
    >
    >Thanks

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows 95 Windows