Office

I would like to know if it is possible to install office
97 in a computer running with windows 95.
Thank you

Yes, you should have no problems.

Microsoft has been introducing upgrades of Office about every two
years, but they have been introducting upgrades to Windows about every
three years. Win95 was still the current version when Office 97 came
out.

Bill Starbuck (MVP)

Jimena <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:758801c48456$2227bce0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I would like to know if it is possible to install office
> 97 in a computer running with windows 95.
> Thank you

Yes it is. I have done that.

I too used Office 97 Professional on W95 and still
use it on W98SE. I have Office 2000 put away. I seem
to have some trouble with my metafiles and other graphics
with Office 2000. Maybe I wasn't using the right color.
Any rate, I'm happy with Office 97.