Formula gives me a error

September 13, 2004 4:51:44 AM

Hello from Steved

=IF(Master!R6=1, ROW(),"")

Below is what the Pocket PC gives as an error.

Error in formula
There may be an incorrect number of arguments,
a missing operand or parenthesis, or another
syntax error.

I have tested the above on a Desktop PC and it is fine.
It has me beat. Please help.

Thankyou.

More about : formula error

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 3:47:57 PM

Thankyou Gentleman.

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 4:44:59 PM

Stephen's posting is correct in that Pocket Excel does not support the ROW
function.

SoftMaker's PlanMaker does support this function. You can read a review of
it on my site (see below) and you can get information on it at
http://www.softmaker.com.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Editor

http://www.clintonfitch.com - Pocket PC Reviews
http://www.hpcfactor.com - Handheld PC Reviews

"Steved" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello from Steved
>
> =IF(Master!R6=1, ROW(),"")
>
> Below is what the Pocket PC gives as an error.
>
> Error in formula
> There may be an incorrect number of arguments,
> a missing operand or parenthesis, or another
> syntax error.
>
> I have tested the above on a Desktop PC and it is fine.
> It has me beat. Please help.
>
> Thankyou.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 10:37:21 PM