winXP freezes when clicking on links

dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Need a solution to fix the problem of XP freezing when clicking on links.
Reinstalled XP also changed the hardware settings....

Hello,

Can you give a bit more information here? What version of XP are you using?
What Service Pack level are you running? Is this a new problem or always
been a problem? You said you reinstalled XP: was it a repair install or a
clean install?

This will help the group give you better answers and direction.

Thanks!

--
Clinton Fitch
Partner

"Dude" <Dude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need a solution to fix the problem of XP freezing when clicking on links.
> Reinstalled XP also changed the hardware settings....

dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi

I've installed XP Pro with service pack 1a and this is the first time this
problem has happened.

I did a clean install. Updated all the drivers and also installed all the
win update files and the problem is still there.

I have AMD XP 1900+ processor.

"Clinton Fitch III" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can you give a bit more information here? What version of XP are you using?
> What Service Pack level are you running? Is this a new problem or always
> been a problem? You said you reinstalled XP: was it a repair install or a
> clean install?
>
> This will help the group give you better answers and direction.
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
> Clinton Fitch
> Partner
> C3 Technology
> http://www.c3-technology.com
>
> "Dude" <Dude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Need a solution to fix the problem of XP freezing when clicking on links.
> > Reinstalled XP also changed the hardware settings....

TRENDING THREADS