HP Inkjet Cartridge

I want to try refilling the HP 51626a black ink cartridge. Does anyone
have any recommendations as to what and where to get a refill kit?

Thanks.

--- Joe

--
Delete the second "o" to email me.

Joseph Sroka - 10.2.8 wrote:
> I want to try refilling the HP 51626a black ink cartridge. Does anyone
> have any recommendations as to what and where to get a refill kit?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --- Joe

The best and easiest way to refill Hp blacks is the with MIS snap and
fill adapters. This is the one I use for the 26a-
http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/snapfill.html

In article <JKknd.17663$hc5.10641962@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, tomcas
<tomcas@mjwebsitedesign.com> wrote:

> Joseph Sroka - 10.2.8 wrote:
> > I want to try refilling the HP 51626a black ink cartridge. Does anyone
> > have any recommendations as to what and where to get a refill kit?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --- Joe
> >
> The best and easiest way to refill Hp blacks is the with MIS snap and
> fill adapters. This is the one I use for the 26a-
> http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/snapfill.html

Thanks, Tomcas. I ordered one of these today.

--- Joe

--
Delete the second "o" to email me.