USB FLASH DRIVE DRIVERS

Are there any drivers to get my usb flash drive to work
on win95?

Thanks!

"nixie21" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are there any drivers to get my usb flash drive to work
> on win95?

If you don't mind compatability mode, the dos 'mass storage' drivers should
work:

http://www.stefan2000.com/darkehorse/PC/DOS/Drivers/USB/

"nixie21" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Are there any drivers to get my usb flash drive to work
>on win95?

If you're using original Win95 or Win95a there's no USB support at
all. Win95b has incomplete, buggy USB support. Most USB peripheral
specify Win98SE as a minimum requirement.

If the manufacturer of your Flash drive doesn't provide a Win95 driver
(and it probably doesn't) then you probably won't be able to use it
with Win95.

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)