Win 95 not detecting CD-Rom Drive

I just bought Windows 95 for a old computer and I don't know anything about
the os. After I am done install my network adapter it says it needs the 95 CD
so I put the CD in my CD-ROM Drive but Windows 95 Says to put the letter of
the drive which is E:\ so I do that but it still tells my I have the wrong
drive down. Can someone please help me!
1 answer Last reply
More about detecting drive

    Win 95 calls it error number #2

    "Patrick" wrote:

    > I just bought Windows 95 for a old computer and I don't know anything about
    > the os. After I am done install my network adapter it says it needs the 95 CD
    > so I put the CD in my CD-ROM Drive but Windows 95 Says to put the letter of
    > the drive which is E:\ so I do that but it still tells my I have the wrong
    > drive down. Can someone please help me!

Windows 95 CD-Rom Windows