Foreign Display Language help needed ASAP!!!

I just found a laptop that someone threw away, it had the
cords and a couple disks (one is a homemade setup disk).
It works just fine except that it has one MAJOR flaw that
I cant get rid of. Everything is in a symbolic language,
Chinese, Japanese, SOMETHING! I can't read the icons or
anything. I am not familiar with Win 95 so I dont know
what to do with this. Can anyone help me?????
1 answer Last reply
More about foreign display language needed asap

    You will have to remove the existing Win95 and install an English Win95

    "Penny" <DragonTears78@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I just found a laptop that someone threw away, it had the
    > cords and a couple disks (one is a homemade setup disk).
    > It works just fine except that it has one MAJOR flaw that
    > I cant get rid of. Everything is in a symbolic language,
    > Chinese, Japanese, SOMETHING! I can't read the icons or
    > anything. I am not familiar with Win 95 so I dont know
    > what to do with this. Can anyone help me?????

Microsoft Windows Displays