Foreign Display Language help needed ASAP!!!

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
September 3, 2004 7:12:10 PM

I just found a laptop that someone threw away, it had the
cords and a couple disks (one is a homemade setup disk).
It works just fine except that it has one MAJOR flaw that
I cant get rid of. Everything is in a symbolic language,
Chinese, Japanese, SOMETHING! I can't read the icons or
anything. I am not familiar with Win 95 so I dont know
what to do with this. Can anyone help me?????
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:45:38 PM

You will have to remove the existing Win95 and install an English Win95

!