Problem with Audio

I am running win95, and have lost the sound. The product
comes up as FX-3D, but there appears to be no exe file, as
there is no sound at all. I do not have the disc. Where
can I go to download the required files?

Philo

"friartuck2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running win95, and have lost the sound. The product
> comes up as FX-3D, but there appears to be no exe file, as
> there is no sound at all. I do not have the disc. Where
> can I go to download the required files?

probably www.driverguide.com

you need to register but it's free!

Glen

http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/drivers/64/64977.htm