pc not able to read cd drive to install win95oem

Tags:
  • CD-Rom
  • CD Drives
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
September 9, 2004 11:58:17 AM

i have win 95 oem cd , but my pc can't read the cd .
is there any software i can install to drive my cd.
i have dos 6.1 i can install first from 3.5" floppy to
install cd drivers. help plaese & thanks.

More about : read drive install win95oem

September 9, 2004 5:07:13 PM

get a boot disk from www.bootdisk.com that has cdrom support