win 95 3.5"floppys with bad disk#4

jeff

I have been trying to install win 95 from 3.5" floppys to a
new pc but my disk #4 has disk loading errors. where can i
get replacement disk or download replacement.
i'm loading 3.5" floppys because this installs cd drivers
to recognizr and run the cd drive. if my pc could run the
cd drive i could install the cd version. i can run dos 6.1
first to install a cd driver if this helps.
help please & thanks

HAGGIS

"jeff" <holubjj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to install win 95 from 3.5" floppys to a
> new pc but my disk #4 has disk loading errors. where can i
> get replacement disk or download replacement.
> i'm loading 3.5" floppys because this installs cd drivers
> to recognizr and run the cd drive. if my pc could run the
> cd drive i could install the cd version. i can run dos 6.1
> first to install a cd driver if this helps.
> help please & thanks

responded in previous post

Philo

"jeff" <holubjj@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to install win 95 from 3.5" floppys to a
> new pc but my disk #4 has disk loading errors. where can i
> get replacement disk or download replacement.
> i'm loading 3.5" floppys because this installs cd drivers
> to recognizr and run the cd drive. if my pc could run the
> cd drive i could install the cd version. i can run dos 6.1
> first to install a cd driver if this helps.
> help please & thanks

get a utility such as winImage and format a floppy as DMF 1.7 megs
then you can copy the cab file from the win95 cd over to the floppy