Lost King Air & Baron58 Help

Well I have no idea how I did it but some how I have lost my King Air
and Baron58 folders. I still have my King Air B-200 but I can’t use yet
cause my puter is not quite powerful enough to run it. I am hanging on
to it cause I paid for it and soon I will have a new puter. What I was
wanting to know; is there away to open FS9 disk and just reinstall
those aircraft? Or can someone send the complete folders to me, if not
I guess I will just have to reinstall the whole FS9 to get them back.

Thanks

Ken

Thanks I just had no idea where to begin looking or even if it was
possible.

Ken

DB

You should be able to...I think they are in Disk 2...just put a disk in and
"explore" the contents of it.

Damian