Lexmark Z12 Power Adapter

Lexmark Z Color Jetprinter 12 (Z-12)

30VDC 500mA (0.5A), Center Positive, C+, part # DND-3005

Ink Cartridges: Black 17G0050 (50), Color 17G0060 (60)

Susan, Su_Texas

PS Do all Lexmark power adapters for printers, have Center Positive?

My X83 has a 30volts .83Amp one with centre positive but mine is 220/240
volt in (Australia)
The majority of power packs are centre (center) positive but there are a
couple of exceptions.
Usually there is also an indication along side the place where it plugs in.
What's up? you looking for one?

From: bruce9950@@hotmail.com (BruceM)

My X83 has a 30volts .83Amp one with centre positive but mine is 220/240
volt in (Australia)
The majority of power packs are centre (center) positive but there are a
couple of exceptions.
Usually there is also an indication along side the place where it plugs
in.

What's up? you looking for one?

==================

For right now, I'm learning about this, & trying to leave all his info
in one place.

Mostly old printers work with my WebTV, not the new ones. Plus, I live
in a small city where the choices can be very limited.

I'm having some problems getting an old printer that will work &
supplies for it. My funds are limited right now, so the going is slow,
esp. when I make mistakes which cost $.

Most of my time right now, is focused on surviving, & on preparing for a
court case without an attorney, ... which is one reason why I need a
printer.

I have a few old printers I've just bought for $5 each, which may or may
not work. I have hope, keep learning & trying.

Susan, Su_Texas my opinions