disable system restore

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
September 16, 2004 12:33:46 PM

For reasons unknown, my system restore seems to be
automatically disabling.

I go into System Properties - Performance - File System -
Troubleshooting, and I UNcheck the Disable System Restore
box - Apply - and Restart. But when I then return to
Troubleshooting, the box is checked again...

Any clue what this means and what I should do? (I have an
HP Pavilion 7940 with Windows Me.)

Thanks,
Moe

More about : disable system restore

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 10:07:59 AM

I suggest you try a Windows Me group as Win95 does not have System
Restore and there are experts in Win Me at the right newsgroup.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "moe"

!