OLEPRO32.DLL file not found

When trying to access Juno, I've been receiving the
message: A required .DLL file, OLEPRO32.DLL was not
found. Can anybody help me fix this problem?
Thank you.

Install Microsoft DCOM95 for Windows 95, version 1.3:
http://www.microsoft.com/com/dcom/dcom95/dcom1_3.asp

It will install that file and all its related files.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm