Beware the GAY Milk ???

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Is this a parody about the supervisor Harvey Milk who was murdered in San Francisco years ago?

No Marv its about the Ruskies who seem paranoid about gay people, and therefore their issue with a Pepsi sponsored advert that they feel propotes "gayism" or "gayistic" behaviour.

OMG what is the world coming too??

While the rest of us are struggling with being EEO and EO compliant, the Ruskies have gone back to the dark ages.

Just follow the Pussy Riot story as another example ... two of them are in jail for "promoting" the same sort of behaviour.

I feel sorry for them.

Hopefully they won't spend as much time in the clink as Nelson Mandela did.

They banned religion for 80 years ... then when the wall went down the right wing Christians seemed to have taken over.

or not ...

/confused

ctbaars

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2007
As a right wing Christian, I take offense.
edit
oh, I see what you did there. You wrote "or not" to make it better ...
or not ...

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
I knew something was up with that lucky charms guy

clovers...OK, horseshoes....manly enough, stars..... balls of fire, moons......sky buddy, hearts.....Pumps blood, rainbows.....HELL NO!

Same thing watching Geordi LaForge teach kids to learn on reading RAINBOW! I always felt like he was the George Takei of TNG.....

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

You would probably have a bunch of Russians tryig to figure out what a soy plant is and how to f*ck it.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
There are a lot of atheists in Russia and also narrow minded people who think back to the Czars when they were leaders many moons ago.There will never be free speech at all in Russia especially with Putin this criminal.

Russia really has always been a confusing country. Although, they have been consistently anti-gay at least in the last 120 years. Even under atheistic communism, homosexuality was a crime. They really are going overboard, crying over spilled milk? Really? Its a shame too, I've always found Slavic men quite attractive. :lol:

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
They better worry about their economy more than this nonsense about gays which is going to the pits.

Its the left handed people we need to be wary of ... forget the gays, forget race, forget religion.

You ever faced a left handed bowler or pitcher or batter ... or southpaw fighter ?

I got cleaned up at marbles as a 10 year old by a lefty ... the humiliation stcuk with me from that point onwards.

Don't get me started on redheads ... this redhead chick beat me up when I was 5 ... with a stick.

I run screaming from lefthanded redhead women

proffet

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
hey, I'm a lefty.... really ambidextrous but anyways.

I always thought it was people got called lefty for doing something stupid in relation to the thinking with the left and not the right side of the brain when called upon..

oh well, sorry about smacking your around in marbles.. :)

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Redheads turn me on all my life. Sexy and mysterious.

Tim Curry swings that way I think, hes a much better clown than your avatar. Don't you just wanna take him home and ... honk his nose?

Pennywise1.jpg

As far as the lefty thing. Odd, my friend once told me this story about her mother when she went to Catholic school as a girl, she was naturally left-handed, but the school forced her to learn to write right handed. Apparently Ephesians 6:23 says that writing left handed is a mortal sin (or something). .. The Bible verse is a joke, the story isn't.

Yeah ... OMG this is a better avatar for you ... makes you look kind and gentle.

This will completely fool the idiots who think your a humanitarian and you can cut them down to size pretty quick with your sharp wit.

:)

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Supposedly redheads are headed for extinction. Since being redheaded is a double recessive gene that means both parents have to be a carrier or the gene.

As people start to mingle the darker haired gene will be dominant and unless both parents carry the recessive redheaded gene their kids will have dark hair. Its just a matter of centuries before redheads will be a myth.

johnsonma

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

Nah, chicks will still dye their hair red. Like that Wendy's girl on the new commericals. Long live the gingers.

Ahem.. Getting back to the "milk" topic, wonder what them Rooskies would think about this British woman?? http://now.msn.com/terri-graham-a-british-woman-breastfeeds-her-pug-dog

Lady breastfeeds dog — and that is not a euphemism

It’s no secret people love their dogs, but Terri Graham, mother of two, is taking that to a whole other level by playing wet nurse to her 9-year-old daughter’s pug, named Spider. Graham has let Spider breastfeed for the past two years, since the pug licked the top of a baby bottle and seemed to like it. Graham, instead of immediately sterilizing the bottle and scolding the dog, apparently decided to give Spider a pull at the source. Graham explained that she couldn't breastfeed her children, but "having Spider suckle on my boob means I finally feel complete and a better mother." Yes, that’s a real sentence that came out of someone’s mouth. Enjoy your lunch.

AFC9CA9C4DA3F159368FDF721DEA7_h231_w308_m4_cQUQwMOTb.jpg