slow windows performance

My "windows explorer", "my computer", and "control panel"
all run very slow. Any other program, including memory
hogs like autocad and photoshop, run normally. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about slow windows performance

    1. Have you scanned for viruses using an up-to-date antivirus program?

    2. Have you run Ad-Aware (or similar) with up-to-date info in it?

    3. Have you defragmented the harddisk?

    4. Have you cleaned out the Registry (sing a program such as
    EasyCleaner)?

    Bill Starbuck (MVP)

Windows Explorer Performance Windows