Making windows open maximised and Control Panel in Icon Vi..

I am sure that there is a way to make windows open maximised and the
Conrol Panel open in Icon View but I'm blowed if I can find anything
about it, can anyone help?

DD
3 answers Last reply
More about making windows open maximised control panel icon

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:09:15 +1000, DD <tobytoby50@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I am sure that there is a way to make windows open maximised and the
    >Conrol Panel open in Icon View but I'm blowed if I can find anything
    >about it, can anyone help?
    >
    >DD

    To always open programs maximized:
    a) Right-click on the icon of the program you want to be opened
    maximized.
    b) Chose "Properties".
    c) Click on the "Shortcut" tab.
    d) Next to "Run", choose "Maximized" from the pull-down list.

    To open Control Panel in Classic View:
    a) Open Control Panel.
    b) Click on "Classic View" ( in the top left corner of the Task Panel)
    under "Control Panel".

    Donald L McDaniel
    Keep the thread intact
    Post reply to original newsgroup

    Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

    DD

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:29:22 +1000, DD <tobytoby50@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

    My pleasure

    Don

    >DD
    >
    >Donald McDaniel wrote:
    >> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:09:15 +1000, DD <tobytoby50@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>> I am sure that there is a way to make windows open maximised and the
    >>>Conrol Panel open in Icon View but I'm blowed if I can find anything
    >>>about it, can anyone help?
    >>>
    >>>DD
    >>

    >> To always open programs maximized:
    >> a) Right-click on the icon of the program you want to be opened
    >> maximized.
    >> b) Chose "Properties".
    >> c) Click on the "Shortcut" tab.
    >> d) Next to "Run", choose "Maximized" from the pull-down list.
    >>
    >> To open Control Panel in Classic View:
    >> a) Open Control Panel.
    >> b) Click on "Classic View" ( in the top left corner of the Task Panel)
    >> under "Control Panel".
    >>
    >> Donald L McDaniel
    >> Keep the thread intact
    >> Post reply to original newsgroup