Virus

Janet

I have a virus checker that says there is a virus at Windows/Downloaded
Program Files. How can I find those files and delete the infected ones?
--
Janet

You anti-virus program should give you the option of deleting or quarantining the
files. What virus-checker are you using, and has it been updated with the latest
signature files?
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm