Language Conversion

hi,
I have just bought a win95 base laptop, the problem is
that it has Japenese language installed on it. can it be
convert to English without reinstalling?
hoping for Reply

Sheraz Bhatti

ssbhatti@cubexs.net.pk
bhattisheraz@hotmail.com

No, you must install the English-language version of the operating system
fresh....you cannot convert or over-install to a different language. Sorry.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm