backup

I use windows 98se. I wish to make a full system backup I
meaning the full os and all programs installed. I was
wondering how to do it. Would anyone help me with this.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This is the newsgroup for Windows 95 not 98, but I'll tell
you how to do it anyhow.

You have to have MS Backup installed under Start =>
Programs => Accessories => System Tools.

If it's there you can use it, if it's not there, you have
to have the Windows Cd to install it by going to
Add/Remove Programs => Windows Setup under Tools.

Here's a tutorial on how to use it:
http://www.geek.com/tipstrix/qarbon/win98/

Scroll down the page to find it.

Eric,