System Restore"Where's me freaking calander"

Since I recieved the newupdate thingy for XP[I use Home version] the System
Restore thingy is freak up. Check it out, I bring up the SR window select the
S-t for choosing a restore point, click next. The right freaking thingy
loads, but the f-k' calander is gone to select a restore point. My folder for
the restore points still contains the RPts. What the freak is wrong with it?

To freakin begin don't you know that the freakin SR in freakin XP is freakin
f**'d. System Restore is the worst piece of programming that you will ever
find in XP and MS hasn't fixed it in the three + years that XP has been out.
If you want a dependable backup the you should be using the NT Backup. With
XP HE you will need you XP or Recovery disk to install the NT Backup on your
machine. Do a search on the disk after you have put it in your CD Drive and
then look for valueadd\msft\ntbackup and double click ntbackup to open it and
then double click on the two little computer icons and then it will install
NT Backup to your start\all programs\accessories\system tools\backup. Restore
points can be affected by anything from disk cleaning utilities to virus
scans and everything in between. Turn it off to save system space and CPU
time. Have a nice freakin day. {]:~)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301224
System Restore "Restore Points" Are Missing or Deleted

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q313853
System Restore Tool Displays a Blank Calendar in Windows XP

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302796
Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows XP

System Restore FAQ:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/faqsrwxp.mspx