XP and sound from ATC

Cant seem to hear ATC on Flight Sim 2002 or 2004 now that I installed it on
Windows XP.

Dont have this problem on My Windows Me hard drive?

Any body got any solutions.

Already checked the sound settings and they are ok on ATC.

dbodz

More about sound

    dbodz <dbodz@zoominternet.net> wrote:

    > Cant seem to hear ATC on Flight Sim 2002 or 2004 now that I installed
    > it on Windows XP.

    Go to your sound card's driver website and download and install the latest
    version.

    Most here are running the sim on XP and have excellent sound, so it has to
    be something unique to your setup. Drivers are always a good place to
    start.

    --
    Peter

    can you hear engine noises?

    Do you see the ATC text appear on the screen but no sound?

    "dbodz" <dbodz@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > Cant seem to hear ATC on Flight Sim 2002 or 2004 now that I installed it
    on
    > Windows XP.
    >
    > Dont have this problem on My Windows Me hard drive?
    >
    > Any body got any solutions.
    >
    > Already checked the sound settings and they are ok on ATC.
    >
    > dbodz

    News==----
    Newsgroups
    =----