Cant seem to hear ATC on Flight Sim 2002 or 2004 now that I installed it on
Windows XP.

Dont have this problem on My Windows Me hard drive?

Any body got any solutions.

Already checked the sound settings and they are ok on ATC.

dbodz

dbodz <dbodz@zoominternet.net> wrote:

> Cant seem to hear ATC on Flight Sim 2002 or 2004 now that I installed
> it on Windows XP.

Go to your sound card's driver website and download and install the latest
version.

Most here are running the sim on XP and have excellent sound, so it has to
be something unique to your setup. Drivers are always a good place to
start.

--
Peter

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Do you see the ATC text appear on the screen but no sound?

"dbodz" <dbodz@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> Cant seem to hear ATC on Flight Sim 2002 or 2004 now that I installed it
on
> Windows XP.
>
> Dont have this problem on My Windows Me hard drive?
>
> Any body got any solutions.
>
> Already checked the sound settings and they are ok on ATC.
>
> dbodz

News==----
Newsgroups
=----