Tom's Guide: 20 Windows 8 App You Can Try Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxdart

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
There are millions of programs you can download for Windows and have been able to download for some years. Can we please not regress?

sslapikas

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
I believe she missed "RT" bit next to W8.
On the other hand, there are millions of programs, but not many apps (yet) ;)

[citation][nom]waxdart[/nom]There are millions of programs you can download for Windows and have been able to download for some years. Can we please not regress?[/citation]

waxdart

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]sslapikas[/nom]I believe she missed "RT" bit next to W8.On the other hand, there are millions of programs, but not many apps (yet)[/citation]
Applications /programs. It still smacks of dumbing down and only getting people to download from their "approved list" store. The whole internet is my store. Can see no reason to "side"grade to win8 from win7.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
[citation][nom]dan-fish[/nom]Er....... no[/citation]
Why not? I did, how else can I critique something if i havent tried it... I did like some elements but overall was not sold on it. But I would not have known if i did not try it.

benyeehua

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012
[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]Why not? I did, how else can I critique something if i havent tried it... I did like some elements but overall was not sold on it. But I would not have known if i did not try it.[/citation]
Because I haven install/try Windows 8 yet

wayfarer1

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2013
Android apps suck with all there adware ...Windows apps are much better ... Micro needs to let apps and start page be more customizable ...That's all I see wrong with windows apps

wayfarer1

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2013
Classic shell needs to be left on the shelf where it belongs!...Some people will never change with the times ...You all know what happened to the dinosaurs don't you

They came back to life in Jurassic park and ate everything they came across. Because they were bigger and stronger. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.