Windows 95 preview edition

Will the Windows 95 preview edition still work today (2004)?

Or was it time limited? I have come across newsnet posts dated 1995
that state its use expired on December 31, 1996.

Is there anypoint in trying to load it if it is locked like this?

Thanks
CU

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have no idea. Why don't you try to install it and see? I presume
that if it is locked at a certain date, when you try to install it
you'll get a message saying something about the license having expired,
and it won't let you install it. You could always set the date in the
BIOS to, let's say, September 1995.