windows 95 upgrade

can i upgrade a computer with windows 95 on it to windows 98? and if so how?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows upgrade

    "ecke" <ecke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can i upgrade a computer with windows 95 on it to windows 98? and if so
    > how?

    you will need to buy an upgrade CD (ebay)...make sure you got one that
    upgrades to win98SE

    post the specs for the computer ...memory cpu etc. and we can make
    recommendations

    "ecke" <ecke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can i upgrade a computer with windows 95 on it to windows 98? and if so
    > how?

    as stated...
    use a win98 upgrade cd

    realistically...
    your machine should be at least a p-133 with 32 megs of RAM

Windows 98 Computers Windows 95 Microsoft Windows