  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
October 26, 2004 3:37:01 PM

can i upgrade a computer with windows 95 on it to windows 98? and if so how?

More about : windows upgrade

October 26, 2004 8:21:56 PM

"ecke" <ecke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 767BE1B-42D9-4BF7-96B2-04E38A26149E@microsoft.com...
> can i upgrade a computer with windows 95 on it to windows 98? and if so
> how?

you will need to buy an upgrade CD (ebay)...make sure you got one that
upgrades to win98SE

post the specs for the computer ...memory cpu etc. and we can make
recommendations
October 26, 2004 8:33:01 PM

"ecke" <ecke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 767BE1B-42D9-4BF7-96B2-04E38A26149E@microsoft.com...
> can i upgrade a computer with windows 95 on it to windows 98? and if so
> how?

as stated...
use a win98 upgrade cd

realistically...
your machine should be at least a p-133 with 32 megs of RAM
!