I have downloaded a lot of security updates for my Windows SP Home Edition.
I use MS Outlook as my primary email account. The email account will
recongize my POP3 and STMP protocol. What is the problem? It appears to be
in the security area.

"Besar" <Besar @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have downloaded a lot of security updates for my Windows SP Home Edition.
>I use MS Outlook as my primary email account. The email account will
>recongize my POP3 and STMP protocol. What is the problem? It appears to be
>in the security area.

Post this to
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general where
Outlook is supported.

--
(tm)