jgb

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Our company currently has a GNAT box firewall with VPN. I have the
Secure VPN Client - GNAT Box VPN Client(SafeNet Soft Remote 8.0.2
build 2) installed on my laptop. It accesses out AS/400 (Lotus Notes
email server), but not our UNIX box or any Win2K Servers. So far,
only two of us are set up and neither can do it.

I have a Verizon DLS connection via a home wireless linksys network.
The other person has a cable modem.

Any suggestions?

Thank
jgb

please remove the dsl. from both sides of email address if you want to
email me

"jgb" <dsl.jgb58@verizon.dsl.net> wrote in message
> Our company currently has a GNAT box firewall with VPN. I have the
> Secure VPN Client - GNAT Box VPN Client(SafeNet Soft Remote 8.0.2
> build 2) installed on my laptop. It accesses out AS/400 (Lotus Notes
> email server), but not our UNIX box or any Win2K Servers. So far,
> only two of us are set up and neither can do it.
>
> I have a Verizon DLS connection via a home wireless linksys network.
> The other person has a cable modem.
>
> Any suggestions?

If you have the vpn going live and you can access some services then your
looking at a config/restriction issue.

Check the setting in the PassThrough Filters. These are as configurable as
the Remote Acess Filters.

HTH

Alan

TRENDING THREADS