GNAT box VPN

Our company currently has a GNAT box firewall with VPN. I have the
Secure VPN Client - GNAT Box VPN Client(SafeNet Soft Remote 8.0.2
build 2) installed on my laptop. It accesses out AS/400 (Lotus Notes
email server), but not our UNIX box or any Win2K Servers. So far,
only two of us are set up and neither can do it.

I have a Verizon DLS connection via a home wireless linksys network.
The other person has a cable modem.

Any suggestions?

Thank
jgb

please remove the dsl. from both sides of email address if you want to
email me
1 answer Last reply
More about gnat

    "jgb" <dsl.jgb58@verizon.dsl.net> wrote in message
    > Our company currently has a GNAT box firewall with VPN. I have the
    > Secure VPN Client - GNAT Box VPN Client(SafeNet Soft Remote 8.0.2
    > build 2) installed on my laptop. It accesses out AS/400 (Lotus Notes
    > email server), but not our UNIX box or any Win2K Servers. So far,
    > only two of us are set up and neither can do it.
    >
    > I have a Verizon DLS connection via a home wireless linksys network.
    > The other person has a cable modem.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    If you have the vpn going live and you can access some services then your
    looking at a config/restriction issue.

    Check the setting in the PassThrough Filters. These are as configurable as
    the Remote Acess Filters.

    HTH

    Alan

VPN Email Networking