Windows 95 Font Folder

I am trying to find the Windows 95 Font Folder so I could download a couple
of fonts called Boston and Boston Black. Those two fonts are used for a
program called ViDStar. I am using the programs Communications way for
downloading and sending a page.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows font folder

    "Jed Raybould" <Jed Raybould@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to find the Windows 95 Font Folder so I could download a
    couple
    > of fonts called Boston and Boston Black. Those two fonts are used for a
    > program called ViDStar. I am using the programs Communications way for
    > downloading and sending a page.

    Just copying the files to the folder will not install them in Windows. Use
    explorer to right click on the fonts and select install. You will need to
    choose the option to copy the fonts.

    You can access it by Control Panel-Fonts.
    You can also access it in Explorer at C:\Windows\Fonts

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, Jed Raybould <Jed
    Raybould@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I am trying to find the Windows 95 Font Folder so I could download a couple
    >of fonts called Boston and Boston Black. Those two fonts are used for a
    >program called ViDStar. I am using the programs Communications way for
    >downloading and sending a page.

Font Windows 95 Microsoft Windows