Windows 95 Font Folder

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
November 22, 2004 6:43:04 PM

I am trying to find the Windows 95 Font Folder so I could download a couple
of fonts called Boston and Boston Black. Those two fonts are used for a
program called ViDStar. I am using the programs Communications way for
downloading and sending a page.

More about : windows font folder

Anonymous
November 23, 2004 3:11:44 AM

"Jed Raybould" <Jed Raybould@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to find the Windows 95 Font Folder so I could download a
couple
> of fonts called Boston and Boston Black. Those two fonts are used for a
> program called ViDStar. I am using the programs Communications way for
> downloading and sending a page.

Just copying the files to the folder will not install them in Windows. Use
explorer to right click on the fonts and select install. You will need to
choose the option to copy the fonts.
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 3:04:19 PM

You can access it by Control Panel-Fonts.
You can also access it in Explorer at C:\Windows\Fonts

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, Jed Raybould <Jed

!