VFR scenery in both FS2002 & FS2004

Hi,

I have FS2002 with VFR Photographic scenery for central & south east england
and also British Airports for south england

I have now just installed FS2004 and re-loaded the airports which worked
fine, however when I try to load the scenery into FS2004 it doesn't give the
option to load into 2004 just to repair 2002 installation.

How can I get this scenery into both 2002 and 2004?

(its the JustFlight scenery and is the version for both 02 & 04).

Thanks.

The VFR scenery will certainly work in FS2004. I have had it going for over
a year. The best way is to go to one of the websites either Just Flight or
VFR scenery, I forget which and they let you download a program that changes
it from FS2002 to 2004. I used it but so long ago I cannot remember details.
Cheers,

Quilly