Khan

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2001

I'm not sure this is a virus or not. I'm getting this message "rundll the
process cannot excess the file because it is being used by another process"
when I open Windows 2000 Procofessional computer this morning. any help.
thank you.

Khan

laura

I also get that message on XP. When I start my computer up I get the messages
cannot run shelldll, cannot run windows 16 bit program close other
applications and start again, and there is one more but I already forgot.
They are reeally annoying, I don't know what they mean