Moving Map

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I read on the forum, Michael was replying to the question about flying
and displaying the MM.
His answer was that if you had a nVidea card you can fly and follow your
progress on the map. I guess that's how I was able to do it.

But!!!!! I no longer see the Moving Map. The slider slides from left
to right and then "nothing" No map.

Unfortunately Gabriella thinks we're going to Marble Falls to see the
Bluebonnets.
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:

> "boB"
>
>>Unfortunately Gabriella thinks we're going to Marble Falls to see the
>>Bluebonnets.
>

> How were they?
>

> KDFW

AAkkk, forgot. Have to take one of the dogs to the vet tomorrow so maybe
we'll get down there in a couple days.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)