I'm looking for the Ben Jos WALBEEHM (huge !) work about W..

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
January 7, 2005 7:32:51 PM

Hello to ALL ,

I'm looking for the Ben Jos WALBEEHM (huge !) work , the one about
Windows 95 and 98.

I'm especially looking for the last part, related to win 98 SE.

I had it, but I can't find it anymore... :-(

I went to his web site, but there's nothing left... :-(

Everything is gone... :-(

Do you know where I could find it...???

Perhaps someone has saved it for reference, and perhaps he/she could
send it to me ?

I had a crash with win-98-SE and I would like to re-install it with
all the updates and so on, following the Ben Jos guidelines.

Thank you very much for your help !

Philippe BRUNO.
January 10, 2005 1:05:11 PM

Try here: