Resource Kits

Are there two Windows 95 Resource Kits for Windows 95 original Windows 95 and
then Windows 95 OSR 2.x?
If so, what are the differences between the two?

"Abraham" <Abraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are there two Windows 95 Resource Kits for Windows 95 original Windows 95
and
> then Windows 95 OSR 2.x?

No. Just the original.

What is the difference between the Resource Kit that comes with floppy disks
and the one that comes with a CD?

> What is the difference between the Resource Kit that comes with floppy
disks
> and the one that comes with a CD?

I have not seen a Windows 95 Resource Kit on floppy disks.

I do have some Resource Kits on floppy disks,
but they are application development Resource Kits,
for Word, for example.