Canon BJC 5100 - Help!

Hi!

Is the Canon BJC 5100 supported by WinXP?
I can get it to work.
I have found a shareware program which is supposed to help if the printer is
installed with win2000 drivers from canon.com.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Zli
2 answers Last reply
More about canon 5100 help

    "Zli @net4u.hr>" <ssilvio<izbaci> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > Is the Canon BJC 5100 supported by WinXP?
    > I can get it to work.
    > I have found a shareware program which is supposed to help if the printer
    > is
    > installed with win2000 drivers from canon.com.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    No the BJC-5000 Series is not supported in Windows XP.
    I have heard of the software you refer to and heard that some have been
    successful while others have not.

    No official drivers. See:
    http://www.carletonmacgregor.com/html/canon_bjc-5000_5100_windows_xp.html
    www.coribright.com

    "Zli @net4u.hr>" <ssilvio<izbaci> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > Is the Canon BJC 5100 supported by WinXP?
    > I can get it to work.
    > I have found a shareware program which is supposed to help if the printer
    > is
    > installed with win2000 drivers from canon.com.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Zli

Printers Canon Peripherals