Canon BJC 5100 - Help!

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 21, 2004 4:24:25 PM

Hi!

Is the Canon BJC 5100 supported by WinXP?
I can get it to work.
I have found a shareware program which is supposed to help if the printer is
installed with win2000 drivers from canon.com.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Zli

More about : canon bjc 5100

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 4:24:26 PM

"Zli @net4u.hr>" <ssilvio<izbaci> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Is the Canon BJC 5100 supported by WinXP?
> I can get it to work.
> I have found a shareware program which is supposed to help if the printer
> is
> installed with win2000 drivers from canon.com.
>
> Any ideas?

No the BJC-5000 Series is not supported in Windows XP.
I have heard of the software you refer to and heard that some have been
successful while others have not.
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 4:04:11 PM

No official drivers. See: