Netscape

What's the newest version of Netscape that'll work in Windows 95(b)?

--
--- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ---

Try here http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/archive.jsp

It appears the latest version to work with win95 was 6.2. I did not try it
with win95 so I do not know for sure.

--
Jon Hildrum
DTS MVP
"Menno Hershberger" <mhersh22@nosuchplace.net> wrote in message
> What's the newest version of Netscape that'll work in Windows 95(b)?
>
> --
> --- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ---

"Menno Hershberger" <mhersh22@nosuchplace.net> wrote in message
> What's the newest version of Netscape that'll work in Windows 95(b)?
>
> --
> --- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ---
Use Mozilla which is basically the same as Netscape and is continuing to be
updated:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/ set it to load at startup under
advanced preferences and it will start a lot quicker.

Will