cannot burn cd

hi,my problem is i cannot download the song that i get from internet to
cd,yesterday i try to do cannot,i use the Prassi Primo Dvd when i try to open
'No Compatible Recorder Drives has been found in this computer' appear.I
don't know what to do ....pls help me.
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot burn

    Check the properties of the drive by right clicking it in My Computer or
    Windows Explorer. Make sure it is enabled as a writeable drive.

    "nora" <nora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi,my problem is i cannot download the song that i get from internet to
    > cd,yesterday i try to do cannot,i use the Prassi Primo Dvd when i try to
    open
    > 'No Compatible Recorder Drives has been found in this computer' appear.I
    > don't know what to do ....pls help me.

    There is no built in DVD burning function in XP. You need third party
    software such as Roxio's Easy Media Creator, www.roxio.com or Nero,
    www.nero.com.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "nora" <nora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi,my problem is i cannot download the song that i get from internet to
    > cd,yesterday i try to do cannot,i use the Prassi Primo Dvd when i try to
    > open
    > 'No Compatible Recorder Drives has been found in this computer' appear.I
    > don't know what to do ....pls help me.

Burner CD-Rom Windows XP