Windows 95 Disc 2 Copy

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
March 4, 2005 8:11:55 PM

Does anyone know where I might get a copy of disc 2 from the Windows 95 set.
Apparently the old disc I have is unreadable and I am trying to install the
OS on MS Virtual PC. Any help would be appreciated.

More about : windows disc copy

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:23:27 AM

You can probably buy a complete set of disks via the Internet (e. g.,
EBay).

Bill Starbuck (MVP)
March 6, 2005 10:45:00 AM

"Razor" <nety2k@goplay.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I might get a copy of disc 2 from the Windows 95
> set.
> Apparently the old disc I have is unreadable and I am trying to install
> the
> OS on MS Virtual PC. Any help would be appreciated.

if you can get a win95 cd you should be able to make the floppy from it
!